Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oral Phone Sex?


Why, yes, you can have oral phone sex. It's totally possible and it's totally hot.

So many guys ask, before their first calls, how it's possible to truly enjoy phone sex. These men, I always start off with a sloppy, wet blowjob.

I close my eyes, use one of my realistic dildos as the tool and go to town. The phone picks up every slurp, groan and suckle and being the naughty little slut I am, naturally I get soaking wet from this.

I love sucking cock so much, I get very into it! before I know it, I'm jacking my own dildo off over my face! hehe

I don't do a lot of vanilla phone sex calls anymore, but I still like them. I am actually a pretty fan-fucking-tastic lay. I love the intimacy of a slow, sensual fuck but also love to get rough and nasty.

Basically, if big, delicious dick is involved, I'll take it. :D

No comments:


:)

Blog Content and ALL Images © Princess Chelsea | Original Layout by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

Back to TOP