Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to serve Princess Chelsea

As you may expect, this is often asked of me. I don't have a written list of ways to please me, this is something you learn over time. The whole purpose of training is to mold you into a usable sub.
You might be too shy to approach me at all. That's fine too. There are many ways to please me from a distance and without spending a dime.

The easiest step to take is to begin following me on the web.
In the coming weeks, I will use my blog to keep you up-to-date on what's going on in my life and ideal ways to please me, including assignments and PTVs.

You're just going to have to stay tuned.

1 comment:

puppy said...

Very good advice, Princess. I'm happy to say that I have done all of the points you suggested already.


:)

Blog Content and ALL Images © Princess Chelsea | Original Layout by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates.

Back to TOP